Our vision is to provide nurturing learning environment through a Montessori philosophy that fosters the collaboration and cooperation of all students, staff and community members to "Produce the Nation's Best".
Our mission is to empower students to become critical thinkers, problem solvers and responsible citizens. We value these as a necessary skills that our students need for academic achievement in elementary school. We commit to develop a supportive Montessori environment with strong business and community support, and parental involvement to assure these outcomes.
- Students can learn and will have equal opportunity.
- Students will reach high expectations.
- Parents and community share the responsibility to prepare children for success in school and life.
- Teachers will participate in continuous personal and professional development.
- Students should have a positive learning environment that is supportive, safe and secure.